This course offers a unique look at how to craft meaningful, deliberate, and effective pose sequences. We hone in on methods, techniques and tools to expand your knowledge and ability, deepen your understanding and increase your dexterity in serving your existing students and to grow your reach. We also examine new sequencing techniques and approaches. Tune up your teaching and increase your depth and range in both alignment and vinyasa classes across a broad spectrum and range of postures and postural categories. This course is accredited though Yoga Alliance and counts towards 20 hours of non-contact continuing education hours, which fulfills the entire 3-year requirement for teachers.
- Immediately after purchase, your course or practice will be available in the “My Library” section of our platform, when you are logged in.
- Each lecture or class is recorded and available to watch via HD video streaming technology.
- You may enjoy all purchased content whenever you wish, and view as often as you wish, although our videos are not able to be downloaded.
- You may enjoy access to purchased content for as long as we serve/deliver online content to our customers. We will not terminate your access to our online content, nor will your access to online content expire.
- All sessions require an internet connection capable of streaming video. If you live in a country that restricts video streaming, you may have difficulty viewing the product.
- Certain courses include materials and worksheets. All written resources are available via your library and may be downloaded to your computer as needed.
- All courses have a Forum where students may connect and discuss course content.
- You must be 18 years old to participate.
- For questions or trouble with tech issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions cover the following topics in this order:
- Session 1: Well Rounded/Potpourri Sequence
Learn how to construct a well-rounded class sequence that will nourish the body from head to toe. These types of classes are super effective and should be your baseline to grow from.
- Session 2: Sequencing for Vinyasa Classes
Focus on the construction of vinyasa flow classes where linked poses, breath and movement, and continuous practice are the priorities.
- Session 3: Sequencing for Alignment Classes
Open the door into sequencing for alignment based classes (often called Hatha). Increase your pose knowledge, anatomical knowledge, prop use and creativity of teaching poses.
- Session 4: Sequencing for Levels of Classes
Focus on the overlapping and distinct strategies of teaching different levels of classes (Beginners, Mixed Level, Intermediate/Advanced). Serve ALL your students and increase your teaching range!
- Session 5: Pose Based Sequencing – Peak/Pinnacle Pose
Construction of a sequence to a peak pose of appropriate difficulty. Systematically prepare the body, open the tight structures, strengthen the weak structures for the skillful climax of a peak pose.
- Session 6: Sequencing for Anatomy – Body Region
Specific anatomical teaching on a region of the body. Educate your students about their bodies and increase their skill and knowledge of how to align themselves optimally.
- Session 7: Sequencing of a Theme Part 1 – Energetic Quality
Learn to construct a class based on an energetic quality as the theme (compassion, courage, grounding etc).
- Session 8: Sequence for a Theme Part 2 – Philosophical Teaching
Learn to construct a class based on philosophical teaching in a way that embodies the teachings and brings them to life on and off the mat.
“Thank you, Noah and Team for connecting the world of yoga teachers and students together. After watching each webinar, I feel a sense of satisfaction on every level, from validation of what I do already know from both past and current study.” - Anonymous
“I'm still pretty new to yoga, but I have struggled to find teachers online or in real life who get into the real nitty gritty of how to get the most out of each pose. The two videos of yours I've come across have not only kicked my ass and left me sweating, but I feel like I had to send you a message of thanks because you fundamentally changed my relationship to my own body (especially hips and pelvic floor, parts of me I'd never given much if any thought to previously). Thanks for taking the time to really explain these concepts, movements, and sensations in a clear and accessible way. You're an excellent teacher!” - Dave Hanon
“Compliments to Noah and his team for putting together excellent materials. Even though I am a certified yoga teacher, I feel it’s always good to go back with a beginner’s mind and learn again. These trainings (Art of Sequencing, Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses, and Yoga 101) are very high quality and I am excited to ‘sharpen the saw’ through them.” - Olin LevittRead More Testimonials