This comprehensive course will deepen your knowledge and facility around the poses that form the basis of a well-balanced, potent practice or class. Every complex asana is built from an understanding of the intricacies that comprise fundamental postures. Noah will guide you on a deep dive into study and relationship with these asanas, laying the groundwork for a rich and skillful practice. This course will ground you in the fundamental methodology of The Mazé Method and help you to develop a thoughtful and effective home practice as well as the knowledge to gain more in the classes you attend. This course is accredited through the Yoga Alliance and counts towards 10 hours of non-contact continuing education hours, which fulfills half of the 3-year requirement for teachers.
- Immediately after purchase, your course or practice will be available in the “My Library” section of our platform, when you are logged in.
- Each lecture or class is recorded and available to watch via HD video streaming technology.
- You may enjoy all purchased content whenever you wish, and view as often as you wish, although our videos are not able to be downloaded.
- You may enjoy access to purchased content for as long as we serve/deliver online content to our customers. We will not terminate your access to our online content, nor will your access to online content expire.
- All sessions require an internet connection capable of streaming video. If you live in a country that restricts video streaming, you may have difficulty viewing the product.
- Certain courses include materials and worksheets. All written resources are available via your library and may be downloaded to your computer as needed.
- All courses have a Forum where students may connect and discuss course content.
- You must be 18 years old to participate.
- For questions or trouble with tech issues, please contact email@example.com
We cover the following topics:
- Engage in methodical research of the most commonly practiced poses
- Shape, form and benefit of each of the poses
- How to analyze and improve your specific poses
- Basic applied anatomy and physiology concepts
- How to discover, understand and mitigate the common misalignments in the poses
- What is ‘classical form’ and when to modify
- When and why to use props
- How to utilize and further develop your home practice
- How to use yoga books and resources
- An internet connection
- A computer, smartphone or tablet
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga the Iyengar Way by Silva, Mira and Shyam Mehta
- A yoga mat
- At least 3 yoga blankets, a yoga strap and 2 blocks
- A digital camera or phone with photo capability
- Motivation and self-directed learning
- Desire to interact and participate in an online group forum
“Thank you, Noah and Team for connecting the world of yoga teachers and students together. After watching each webinar, I feel a sense of satisfaction on every level, from validation of what I do already know from both past and current study.” - Anonymous
“I'm still pretty new to yoga, but I have struggled to find teachers online or in real life who get into the real nitty gritty of how to get the most out of each pose. The two videos of yours I've come across have not only kicked my ass and left me sweating, but I feel like I had to send you a message of thanks because you fundamentally changed my relationship to my own body (especially hips and pelvic floor, parts of me I'd never given much if any thought to previously). Thanks for taking the time to really explain these concepts, movements, and sensations in a clear and accessible way. You're an excellent teacher!” - Dave Hanon
“Compliments to Noah and his team for putting together excellent materials. Even though I am a certified yoga teacher, I feel it’s always good to go back with a beginner’s mind and learn again. These trainings (Art of Sequencing, Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses, and Yoga 101) are very high quality and I am excited to ‘sharpen the saw’ through them.” - Olin LevittRead More Testimonials