This 8-session course explores vinyasa sequencing strategies and demystifies the formulas to broaden your skill sets in a mind-blowing vinyasa experience. We will vary traditional sequences and launch into new vinyasa territory, as we radically re-interpret pose progressions and encourage creative thinking and movement. We analyze, practice and use the teaching tools best suited for vinyasa flow. Whether you are new to teaching or experienced, there is much that you will be able to implement immediately into your practice and teaching to improve your students’ experience of vinyasa flow. When finished, you will be armed with the power to take vinyasa somewhere new. This course will take your practice and teaching to new levels! This course includes the Journey Into Vinyasa Flow Practice Track course.This course is accredited through Yoga Alliance and counts towards 20 hours of non-contact continuing education hours, which fulfills the entire 3-year requirement for teachers
- Each session is recorded, archived and available to watch on your own time, whenever you like, as many times as you like, via our website.
- Immediately after purchase, your course or practice will be available in the “My Library” section of our platform when you are logged into the website.
- You may access your library’s content for one year from your date of purchase.
- All sessions require an internet connection capable of streaming video. Videos are not available to download.
- Study sessions consist of online lessons.
- Practice sessions consist of asana practices.
- Some courses may provide materials and worksheets. These materials and worksheets will be made available for viewing and download in the “My Library” section of our platform when you are logged into the website.
- All courses have a Forum where students may connect and discuss course content.
- You must be 18 years old to participate.
- For questions or trouble with the technology, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover the following topics:
- Strategies of Vinyasa sequencing
- Vinyasa transitions and sequences
- Principles and practices of Vinyasa Flow from a variety of perspectives
- Historical and contemporary aspects of yoga philosophy and practice as relates to
You will receive:
- 4 Vinyasa sequences to practice
- Analysis and explanation of 4 Vinyasa sequences
- 4 Vinyasa Flow pictorial sequence PDFs (to print and laminate) accompanied by instructions, explanation and practice strategies
- Practice & teaching homework suggestions
- The opportunity to generate 4 of your own sequences
- An internet connection
- A computer
- A yoga mat
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga the Iyengar Way by Silva, Mira and Shyam Mehta
- A digital camera or phone with photo capability
- 3 + yoga blankets, strap and 2 blocks
- Motivation and self-directed learning
- Desire to interact and participate in an online group forum
“Thank you, Noah and Team for connecting the world of yoga teachers and students together. After watching each webinar, I feel a sense of satisfaction on every level, from validation of what I do already know from both past and current study.” - Anonymous
“I'm still pretty new to yoga, but I have struggled to find teachers online or in real life who get into the real nitty gritty of how to get the most out of each pose. The two videos of yours I've come across have not only kicked my ass and left me sweating, but I feel like I had to send you a message of thanks because you fundamentally changed my relationship to my own body (especially hips and pelvic floor, parts of me I'd never given much if any thought to previously). Thanks for taking the time to really explain these concepts, movements, and sensations in a clear and accessible way. You're an excellent teacher!” - Dave Hanon
“Compliments to Noah and his team for putting together excellent materials. Even though I am a certified yoga teacher, I feel it’s always good to go back with a beginner’s mind and learn again. These trainings (Art of Sequencing, Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses, and Yoga 101) are very high quality and I am excited to ‘sharpen the saw’ through them.” - Olin LevittRead More Testimonials