This 4-session course offers insight and a unique approach to vinyasa practice and sequencing. In this course, we examine methods and learn techniques to skillfully fuse form and flow, where rhythmic pulse of breath and body converge with skillful alignment. You will receive four unique vinyasa sequences with explanation, analysis, written pose tutorials and short video clips. The sequences are in PDF thumbnails for you to print and reference as you practice. Your core strength will improve greatly while we dance through these fun and progressive flow sequences. When finished, you will be armed with the power to take vinyasa somewhere new. This course will take your practice and understanding to new levels! This course is accredited through Yoga Alliance and counts towards 10 hours of non-contact continuing education hours, which fulfills 1/2 of the 3-year requirement for teachers.
- Immediately after purchase, your course or practice will be available in the “My Library” section of our platform, when you are logged in.
- Each lecture or class is recorded and available to watch via HD video streaming technology.
- You may enjoy all purchased content whenever you wish, and view as often as you wish, although our videos are not able to be downloaded.
- You may enjoy access to purchased content for as long as we serve/deliver online content to our customers. We will not terminate your access to our online content, nor will your access to online content expire.
- All sessions require an internet connection capable of streaming video. If you live in a country that restricts video streaming, you may have difficulty viewing the product.
- Certain courses include materials and worksheets. All written resources are available via your library and may be downloaded to your computer as needed.
- All courses have a Forum where students may connect and discuss course content.
- You must be 18 years old to participate.
- For questions or trouble with tech issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover the following topics:
- Strategies of Vinyasa sequencing
- Vinyasa transitions and sequences
- Principles and practices of Vinyasa Flow from a variety of perspectives
- Historical and contemporary aspects of yoga philosophy and practice as relates to
You will receive:
- 4 Vinyasa sequences to practice
- Analysis and explanation of 4 Vinyasa sequences
- 4 Vinyasa Flow pictorial sequence PDFs (to print and laminate) accompanied by instructions, explanation and practice strategies
- An internet connection
- A computer
- A yoga mat
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga the Iyengar Way by Silva, Mira and Shyam Mehta
- A digital camera or phone with photo capability
- 3 + yoga blankets, strap and 2 blocks
- Motivation and self-directed learning
- Desire to interact and participate in an online group forum
“Thank you, Noah and Team for connecting the world of yoga teachers and students together. After watching each webinar, I feel a sense of satisfaction on every level, from validation of what I do already know from both past and current study.” - Anonymous
“I'm still pretty new to yoga, but I have struggled to find teachers online or in real life who get into the real nitty gritty of how to get the most out of each pose. The two videos of yours I've come across have not only kicked my ass and left me sweating, but I feel like I had to send you a message of thanks because you fundamentally changed my relationship to my own body (especially hips and pelvic floor, parts of me I'd never given much if any thought to previously). Thanks for taking the time to really explain these concepts, movements, and sensations in a clear and accessible way. You're an excellent teacher!” - Dave Hanon
“Compliments to Noah and his team for putting together excellent materials. Even though I am a certified yoga teacher, I feel it’s always good to go back with a beginner’s mind and learn again. These trainings (Art of Sequencing, Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses, and Yoga 101) are very high quality and I am excited to ‘sharpen the saw’ through them.” - Olin LevittRead More Testimonials