Are you new to yoga? Do you think of yourself as a “beginner student? Commit to 40 days of yoga and you will establish a healthy pattern that can change your life. Do yoga wherever you are, whoever you are, whenever you can. This course is for interested and motivated beginners and means to make yoga accessible; start (or deepen) a home practice, gain the skills and knowledge to take classes with confidence, and experience the benefits of yoga. This course covers basic poses, accessible modifications, potent and user-friendly sequences, and basic meditation, contemplation and breath practices. Live your life consciously! This course is accredited through the Yoga Alliance and counts towards 10 hours of non-contact continuing education hours, which fulfills half of the 3-year requirement for teachers.
- Each session is recorded, archived and available to watch on your own time, whenever you like, as many times as you like, via our website.
- Immediately after purchase, your course or practice will be available in the “My Library” section of our platform when you are logged into the website.
- You may access your library’s content for one year from your date of purchase.
- All sessions require an internet connection capable of streaming video. Videos are not available to download.
- Study sessions consist of online lessons.
- Practice sessions consist of asana practices.
- Some courses may provide materials and worksheets. These materials and worksheets will be made available for viewing and download in the “My Library” section of our platform when you are logged into the website.
- All courses have a Forum where students may connect and discuss course content.
- You must be 18 years old to participate.
- For questions or trouble with the technology, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover the following topics:
- Strategies to de-stress, calm, focus, heal, optimize and energize
- Strategies to increase your happiness, productivity and confidence
- How to prepare yourself to join classes at your local yoga studio
- Effective home practices that you can continue for years to come
- How to do yoga wherever you are, whenever you can, with whatever you have
You will receive:
- A 40 day Mindfulness Journal
- Daily Mindfulness Practices (meditation, breathing, contemplation, affirmation)
- 5 minute Yoga at Your Desk Routines
- 15 minute Yoga Break Routines
- 30 & 45 minute Yoga Practices at home and on the go
- Daily tutorials, video lessons, audio instruction, visual sequence PDFs
- An internet connection
- A computer
- A yoga mat
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Motivation and self-directed learning
- Desire to interact and participate in an online group forum
“Thank you, Noah and Team for connecting the world of yoga teachers and students together. After watching each webinar, I feel a sense of satisfaction on every level, from validation of what I do already know from both past and current study.” - Anonymous
“I'm still pretty new to yoga, but I have struggled to find teachers online or in real life who get into the real nitty gritty of how to get the most out of each pose. The two videos of yours I've come across have not only kicked my ass and left me sweating, but I feel like I had to send you a message of thanks because you fundamentally changed my relationship to my own body (especially hips and pelvic floor, parts of me I'd never given much if any thought to previously). Thanks for taking the time to really explain these concepts, movements, and sensations in a clear and accessible way. You're an excellent teacher!” - Dave Hanon
“Compliments to Noah and his team for putting together excellent materials. Even though I am a certified yoga teacher, I feel it’s always good to go back with a beginner’s mind and learn again. These trainings (Art of Sequencing, Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses, and Yoga 101) are very high quality and I am excited to ‘sharpen the saw’ through them.” - Olin LevittRead More Testimonials